Our providers are highly skilled specialists who focus on the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and preventions of musculoskeletal injuries, fractures and pain. Whether you have a minor sports injury a major fracture, or years of wear and tear, our orthopedic and sports medicine services can help you.
- We provide services to children and adults.
- We welcome self-referrals and physician consultations.
- We provide in-house state of the art digital Xray.
- We treat acute trauma and injuries as well as chronic conditions.
- We provide physical therapy and occupational therapy referrals.
- We perform in office procedures that may include therapeutic injections, casting and splinting, osteopathic manual therapy, dry needling and much more.
- We perform surgery at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital and the Surgery Center of Fairbanks.
We perform Total Joints, Scopes (Shoulder, wrist, ankle, knee, hip), Orthopedic Hand Surgery and Fracture and Trauma Surgical Services.
Non Operative Orthopedic Care
We care for acute injuries (sprains, strains, tears), non-operative fracture management, chronic injuries (tendonopathy/tendonitis, stress fractures, overuse injuries), and arthritis.
Musculoskeletal In Office Procedures
We perform Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy, Dry Needling and Trigger Point Injections, Injections (joint, tendon, muscle), Platelet Rich Plasma Injections, & MSK Ultrasound (diagnostic & therapeutic)
Primary Care Sports Medicine
We treat medical conditions as well. Concussion Management, Asthma & Vocal Cord Dysfunction, Acute illness in athletes (such as mononucleosis), Injury prevention and Return to Play decision making.